Civil Project Engineers – Water & Wastewater – Auckland
These are new positions for experienced water and wastewater based project engineers in Auckland and the surrounding region. This tier one civil contractor works throughout the North and South Island in a variety of civil disciplines including drainage, highways, earthworks and maintenance. They are currently looking to increase the size of their team involved in water related projects and their immediate need is for a number of project engineers.
The main focus of the work will be on the maintenance and construction of water related infrastructure including water treatment works and pipelines. Due to the specialist nature of this work is important that any applicant should be knowledgeable in this space along with any other additional civil and infrastructure experience. You will have a minimum of five years site based experience with a civil contractor and you will be used to working with both employees and subcontractors. Other desirable qualities include,
- A recognised civil qualification such as degree, HND or similar
- A positive and dynamic working attitude
- Hands on experience of civil works, specifically water and wastewater
- An ability to listen and communicate with both management, clients and subcontractors
- Man management skills and experience
- Good commercial understanding and an eye for new business
These are immediate roles and with a significant amount of work opening up in this space this will be a quickly growing team. A generous salary will be offered according to the experience of the candidates that will be part of a bigger package that will include a vehicle. If you want to know more about the opportunities available then send a copy of your CV to Phil at email@example.com.