The workload is increasing in the South Island and in the Canterbury Region and this civil contractor is delivering their fair share of those projects. In order to keep up with demand they need an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their team.
As a general contractor they are involved in a range of projects covering most of the civil and infrastructure disciplines. With such a range of work they are looking for a Project Manager with experience that could include water, highway construction, structures, earthworks, pipelines and other general civils. As a project manager you will have a presence on site and have an excellent track record of keeping projects moving in line with timescales. Projects will range in value from $1 million upwards and so you may have experience of running a number of smaller projects or one larger project. Other desirable attributes include;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with a civil/infrastructure contractor.
- A good understanding of correct site practices including H&S and QA work
- Experience of organising both subcontractors and employees on site
- Excellent commercial and contractual understanding
- A successful track record of running successful projects
- A desire for a challenge and to succeed
Successful applicants will receive a very competitive package in line with their experience as well as relocation assistance for overseas candidates. As an employer this contractor looks for individual responsibility and a drive to succeed and in return offers career development and a great working environment. If this role interests you send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 021 489 367 and I will respond to your application quickly and with complete confidentiality.