As the rebuild of Christchurch continues there is a need for a civil project manager to join this subcontractor. Working for councils and private clients this subcontractor has a steady pipeline of work ahead and is looking for another experienced project manager to join their team.
As a general contractor they are involved in a range of projects covering most of the civil and infrastructure disciplines. With such a range of work they are looking for a Project Manager with experience that could include water, highway construction, structures, earthworks, pipelines and other general civils. As a project manager you will have a presence on site and have an excellent track record of keeping projects moving in line with timescales. Projects will range in value from $1 million upwards and so you may have experience of running a number of smaller projects or one larger project. Other desirable attributes include;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with a civil/infrastructure contractor in New Zealand
- A good understanding of correct site practices including H&S and QA work
- Experience of organising both subcontractors and employees on site
- Excellent commercial and contractual understanding
- A successful track record of running successful projects
- A desire for a challenge and to succeed
Successful applicants will receive a very competitive package in line with their experience. As an employer this contractor looks for individual responsibility and a drive to succeed and in return offers career development and a great working environment. If this role interests you then send your CV to Phil at email@example.com or contact me on 021 489 367 and I will respond to your application quickly and with complete confidentiality.