The securing of a new major civil infrastructure project in the South Island is a major boost for this tier one civil contractor as we head towards the New Year. Currently in the process of putting their project team together they are urgently looking for a second Land Surveyor to work alongside the Lead Surveyor.
This is a unique infrastructure project and a first in New Zealand for over 20 years so a real draw for a young land surveyor wanting to enhance their CV. The need is immediate and they are looking for the new member of the team to join them by January at the latest but ideally before if possible. As the ideal candidate you will have the following,
- A recognised qualification in land surveying
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a land surveyor in NZ
- Appropriate technical experience with surveying software
- Excellent record keeping and reporting skills
- A positive and vibrant “get up and go” attitude
Your successful application will secure you an excellent salary and the opportunity to work with one of NZ’s leading contractors on a fabulous infrastructure project. As mentioned, the need is urgent, so if you’re interested in this role contact Phil on 021 489 367 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.